Read our new guidelines.
Make your appointment.
Print and sign your waiver form.
We are excited to welcome you back to the Studio and happy to announce we will reopen for business and begin taking clients on Sunday July. 12, 2020. As per Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order, a great deal of thought and care has gone into making sure our studio environment and your experience with us is as safe and sanitized as possible. We would like to make you aware of our new policy and guidelines, that we will be strictly following:
- All clients must book their appointment online, below is the link to our appointment page
- There will not be any double booking. Your appointment time is Exclusively yours. Guests, additional friends, companions, or entourage are not allowed, use of the waiting area is prohibited.
- All appointments require
- If you cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice you will be required to leave a non-refundable deposit that is $50 or 50% of your estimated appointment cost.
- All booked appointment requires a $50 deposit that will be applied to the service ticket at time of check out
- There is no eating in the Studio.
- We ask that you do not bring any bags or packages, other that a small purse with you.
- EVERYONE is required to wear a mask the entire while in the studio, failure to comply will result in forfeiture of service and deposit. *We recommend clients wear masks that anchor behind the ear as not to interfere with service.
- Everyone will have their temperature checked upon arrival. If Your temperature is above 99 degrees, you will not be serviced. You will have to reschedule your appointment.
- After temperature check you will then be required to wash and sanitize your hands.
- Once sanitized all clients are required to sign a COVID 19 waiver to receive service. Below is a copy of the Waiver.
The use of this appointment form constitute a consent to our COVID-19 service changes at Nubian Hair Studio.
Guidance for Hair Salons In New York State
These guidelines apply to Hair Salons and Barbershops in regions of New York that have been permitted to reopen . See Interim COVID 19 Guidance for Hair Salons and Barbershops for full details.
During the COVID 19 public health emergency, all hair salons and barbershops should stay up to date with any changes to state and federal requirements related to personal care services and incorporate those changes into their operations.
This guidance applies only to hair service businesses including hair salons, barbershops, and other similar hair service businesses. This guidance does not apply to nail salons, tattoo parlors, or any other non haircutting related personal care services or activities, including but not limited to: beard trimming, nose hair trimming, appearance enhancement, nail specialty, tanning, or waxing.